Barbeques Galore (Aust) Pty Limited
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all Gift Cards issued by Barbecues Galore (Aust) Pty Limited (ABN 93 001 354 454)
Your purchase, redemption and general use of a Barbeques Galore gift card is subject to the following terms and conditions. Any use or attempted
use of a Barbeques Galore gift card and / or the Barbeques Galore gift card websites constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please
read them carefully.
"PIN" means the 4-digit PIN printed on the back of the Gift Card. "Barbeques Galore” means Barbques Galore (Aust) Pty Limited (ABN 93 001 354
454). "Gift Card" means the gift card that you have purchased or received.
"Remaining Gift Card Value" means, at any time, that portion of the initial value loaded onto your Gift Card which is unspent which and can be
“We, our or us”, the “Barbeques Galore gift card website” and “Barbeques Galore” means Barbeques Galore (Aust) Pty Ltd (ABN 93 001 354 454) and
includes its related companies, directors, employees and agents;
A reference to "you" or "your" is a reference to the person who is in possession of the Gift Card at the relevant time for the purposes of these
Gift Card Redemption & Exclusions
Except for the exclusions listed in paragraph 3.2 (Exclusions) below, once loaded with value your Gift Card may be redeemed for purchases at all
Barbeques Galore Stores in Australia. A current list of Barbeques Galore Stores can be found here:
If the purchase exceeds the available Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by other available payment options. The Gift Card must be
redeemed within the validity period.
The following are the exclusions applicable to the redemption of your Gift Card:
- bill payments, including credit card accounts, and store accounts (e.g. a Barbeques Galore Store Account);
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards or other tender;
How to load value onto your Gift Card
- In store Gift Card purchases
Present the Gift Card to our point of sale operator. Check that the Gift Card has not been removed from the cardboard carrier and that the
scratch panel on the back of the Gift Card has not been tampered with or removed. If it has been tampered with or removed, give the Gift Card to
our point of sale operator to be destroyed and select a new one.
- Nominate the value you wish to be loaded on the Gift Card. A minimum of $20.00 and a maximum of $1000.00 can be loaded on each Gift Card in-
- Online Gift Card purchases
Gift Cards that are purchased from the Barbeques Galore Gift Card website and/or the Barbeques Galore Corporate Gift Card Website are pre-loaded
Barbeques Galore Gift Cards online constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions.
A minimum of $20.00 and a maximum of $1000.00 can be loaded on each Gift Card online.
- All Gift Cards
Pay for your Gift Card value with the tender of your choice (other than a Gift Card). The transaction will be completed when the Gift Card is
activated and loaded with value.
Barbeques Galore Gift Cards purchased on the Barbeques Galore Corporate Gift Card Website require activation by the purchaser before the gift
card may be used in-store. There may be a delay with the Gift Card activating in the system once loaded. During this delay, the Gift Card cannot
be used for purchases or transaction enquiries.
Gift cards are not reloadable. No change will be given.
Using your Gift Card
- Making a purchase with your Gift Card
Present your Gift Card at the point of sale at a participating Barbeques Galore store with the merchandise that you wish to purchase using that
Gift Card. Our point of sale operator will scan your Gift Card and then enter the PIN into the pin pad. The transaction will be completed when
the balance has reduced on your Gift Card.
No change will be given for any Remaining Gift Card Value. The Remaining Gift Card Value may be used in whole or part against future
purchases until the Gift Card expires.
You agree that we can reduce the Remaining Gift Card Value by the value of all purchases of goods and services that are authorised by you.
Transactions are authorised by you by:
When you authorise a transaction:
- scanning your Gift Card and entering your PIN, or allowing an operator or other person to do so, at the point of sale; or
- giving us details of the Gift Card and authorising the transaction in some other way approved by us.
- you are confirming that the transaction correctly represents the purchase price of the goods or services obtained; and
- you are agreeing to pay the amount of that transaction by the reduction of the Remaining Gift Card Value.
- Purchases exceeding the Remaining Gift Card Value
Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the initial Gift Card value or the Remaining Gift Card Value. If you wish to make a
purchase for an amount that exceeds the Gift Card value or the Remaining Gift Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
Exchanging items purchased with a Gift Card
Goods that are purchased solely or in part with a Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to Barbeques Galore exchange and returns policy.
Barbeques Galore has the discretion to refund the payment provided on to your original gift card, or may issue you with a new gift card as part
of the refund.
Exchanges or refunds for change of mind cannot be offered for:
- Gift cards;
- Other products advertised as being non-refundable for change of mind.
See Barbeques Galore exchange and returns policy on www.barbequesgalore.com.au for more details.
- No cash advances
Gift Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card,
redeem your Gift Card for cash or receive any portion of the Remaining Gift Card Value in cash.
- Checking your Gift Card balance, expiry date and transaction history
You can check your Gift Card balance and expiry date at any time in-store at check-out of participating stores, or by calling 1300 554 268 or
visiting www.barbequesgalore.com.au. For balance enquiries by phone or online, you will be required to enter both the Gift Card number and PIN on
your Gift Card prior to getting access to the Gift Card information.
- Gift Card Exchanges
You cannot exchange your Gift Card for a different denomination, design or type of Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
Expiry, cancellation and re-issue of Gift Cards
- Expiry of Gift Cards
Your Gift Card will be valid for use for 12 months from the date of issue (or as otherwise extended by us) after such time it will be invalid.
You should use all of the Remaining Gift Card Value before the expiry date. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value within the validity
period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires. Unused balances will remain the property of Barbeques
- Cancellation and voiding of Gift Cards
- Gift Cards cannot be cancelled once they are issued except if they are cancelled by Barbeques Galore at Barbeques Galore’s discretion, if
their value is used or if they expire.
- We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any Gift Card that appears to have been defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any
- Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- Barbeques Galore reserves the right to verify the identity of the bearer.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card program, for any reason at any time without notice. In such instances (except
those set out in paragraph b and c) we will elect to provide either a refund or a replacement Gift Card at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your Gift Card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
- Re-issue of faulty or damaged Gift Cards
A re-issue of faulty or damaged Gift Cards is not available unless the fault or damage to the Gift Card is proven to be a result of the
production process or otherwise due to the fault of us or our agents or contractors.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards
Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded. The bearer of the Gift Card will be taken to be the
owner of the Gift Card.
Gift Card Transactions
The customer is liable for all transactions on the Gift Card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Barbeques Galore
or any of its employees.
- All material on the Gift Cards, and the Barbeques Galore and Gift Card Websites and that subsisting under it (including but not limited to
text, images, data and software) is our property, or that of our suppliers, and is protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not use our trade marks in connection with any product or service that is not our, in any manner that is likely to cause
confusion, or in any way that disparages or discredits us.
- All other trademarks not owned by Barbeques Galore or its related companies that appear on this site are the property of their
- You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information without our
express written consent.
- You may not in any way commercially exploit any material obtained from the Barbeques Galore Gift Card or Barbeques Galore or Gift Card
Warranties and limitations of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim, without limitation, all liability for all damage, liability, costs or loss, including direct,
indirect or consequential losses, however caused, in connection with your use of the Barbeques Gift Card, the Barbeques Galore and Barbeques
Galore Gift Card Websites or your use of or reliance upon any of the information, services or materials contained in the website or provided by
the website to you.
- Nothing in this clause is intended to modify any non-excludable statutory rights associated with the sale of products to consumers.
- In these Terms and Conditions:
- We, our or us, the Barbeques Galore gift card website and Barbeques Galore means Barbeques Galore (Aust) Pty Limited (ABN 93 001 354 454)
and includes its related companies, directors, employees and agents;
- You or your means the person or customers using the gift card or gift card websites;
(including but not limited to terms and conditions of purchase) simply by publishing amended Terms and Conditions (or relevant material) online.
We are under no obligation to provide you with notice of updated materials.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute under these terms
shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for
such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
- Any failure by Barbeques Galore to exercise or enforce any one or more of its rights under these Terms will not constitute a waiver of
such rights unless such waiver is granted to you in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted so that they do not infringe any law or are not invalid. If any term infringes any law
or is invalid, it will be read down so that it does not infringe any such or is not invalid. If this is not possible, the term will be severed
from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the validity of the remaining terms.
regards the subject matter.
to our support staff.
Need more Information
Phone: 1300 554 268
Mail: Building A2, Campus Business Park, 350-374 Parramatta Road, Homebush, NSW, 2140